The Tsumeb Museum focuses on Tsumeb’s mining industry and its history as well as on the artillery which was dumped into the Otjikoto Lake by the German Schutztruppe during the First World War to prevent the Allied Forces of using it against the German colonial forces.
The museum also offers visits to a close-by mine.
- Established: 1975
- N$ 30.00 per Person
- N$ 5.00 per child (7-13 years)
- Monday-Friday 09:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 17:00
- Saturdays 09:00 - 12:00
- Saturday afternoon, Sundays and Public Holidays we will open by
- Prior arrangement only for 10 plus Guests
- Entrance then is N$35-00
- Annaliese Bruns (Curator) and Christel Theron
- Box 884 Tsumeb
- President Avenue Opposite United Nations Park
- Tel: 067-220447
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org