Join the Museums Association of Namibia
Museums in Namibia are generally run with very limited finances. Often their most valuable resource is the support provided by members of the local community. By joining MAN you will show your willingness to support the development of our museum sector. Whilst your financial contribution will help us to achieve our goals, we hope that the information that you receive from us will also encourage you to get actively involved in museum development.
Why should I join MAN?
- All members will receive our bi-annual newsletter, Museum Matters.
- All members will be invited to our Annual General Meeting and Conference.
- Members will be eligible to apply to participate in training courses organized by MAN.
- Stay updated with what’s happening in the industry by receiving on line news on events and workshops
- All members are may apply for annual Regional Museums Development Grant (institutions and associate members only)
- All members have access to the materials in the MAN Resource Centre
- Members receive discounted Prices on MAN Merchandise
- Any member may serve as a representation on Advisory Committee and/or Executive Committee if elected by the AGM
- Members have the opportunity to networking with other museum professionals
- Free placing of adverts/articles in the newsletter